6/02/2010

Hello all!! I'm starting this blog as a challenge to myself to begin project 365. Basically it consists of taking a picture a day for a whole year! Here is a summary of exactly what this means.

Taking a photo a day is a big undertaking with big payoffs. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider doing it: Imagine being able to look back at any day of your year and recall what you did, who you met, what you learned… (Often we find it hard to remember what we did just yesterday or even last night, let alone a whole year ago. Your year-long photo album will be an amazing way to document your travels and accomplishments, your haircuts and relationships. Time moves surprisingly fast.

I got this idea from a friend who is doing it as well (thanks emily!) If you know anything about me you know that I love taking pictures. My sweet husband recently bought me a new camera, so what better time to experiment with it than this. Hope you all enjoy looking at & reading about each picture. I can't wait to get started!!

1 comment:

  1. yea!! a friend to get ideas from!! we can keep each dedicated too! have fun.

    ReplyDelete