6/22/2010


Day #19 This pic is us on our way to Omaha, Nebraka to see the OU baseball team play in the college world series. We went with my mom, dad, and brother. It was an 8 hour trip with 7 people in one vehicle. Believe it or not, it really wasn't bad & didn't seem like it took all that long. My girls are the only grandkids on my side of the family so they are totally spoiled rotten. They love spending time with granmom & grandad and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. I am so very thankful for the relationship they have with my parents. I know that as they get older they will always be close to them. Since I never really had a close relationship with my grandparents as a kid I am so grateful that my parents have chosen to have that special bond with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment