7/22/2010

Day #51


If you have never tried jalapeno jelly you really should! Get ya a block of cream cheese & crackers & you will have a delicious snack! My friend & coworker, Stephanie, gave this jar to me. Her mom in law, Beverly, made it.

While I'm at it, let me just tell you a little bit about this sweet family! Beverly is married to Roger & they have 3 sons. Their youngest plays baseball for Cheyenne & will be a senior this year. It has been a pleasure for us to get to know them. They have gone above & beyond helping with all the many responsibilites of having a nice baseball program. They have volunteered their time by cooking for the concession stand to working on the field and everything in between. Their oldest son is married to Stephanie, who just recently started working at the same place I do. She has fit right in here & hopefully she will stay awhile! So here's to the Sloan family, thank you for genuine kindness in everything you do!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! I love jalapeno jelly! I actually have a recipe for it. I need to try and make some!

    ReplyDelete