12/27/2011

Day 85 Saturday, December 24, 2011


Mom & dad opening their George Strait tickets! I'm so glad they were excited about them!


Makaylie all smiles!

Today we celebrated two Christmases. The first with my parents, brother & his girlfriend and then with my mom's side of the family at my papa's house.

I love love having Christmas at my parent's house because it brings back wonderful memories of celebrating when I was a kid. It's so much fun to watch my girls open their gifts & spend quality time with their granmom & grandad. We always laugh & smile a lot, it's really the best time.

Round 2, I equally love having Christmas with all the family. We very rarely see each other throughout the year, so it's an awesome time! Like I said at Thanksgiving I won't post all the pics because there are entirely too many. We are so blessed! Thank you to my mom & aunts & cousins who participated in making the cutest stockings. They have sentimental meaning & that's really what this season is all about!


No comments:

Post a Comment