12/08/2011

Day 67, Tuesday, December 6, 2011


We have decided to help out our FCCLA program at school with their Christmas tree angel program. As you can see we have a little boy to buy for. I'm sure glad they have specific items, because I wouldn't know what to buy for a boy.
My sincerest hope is that this will teach my children that to always keep in mind there are families that are less fortunate than we are, and that our job is to help them out. We have been blessed many times over & don't know the struggle some parents have especially this time of year. My heart breaks for them, I can't imagine not being able to buy my children gifts for Christmas. I know this little boy will be so happy Christmas morning when he opens his gifts, and to know this makes my Christmas the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment