1/29/2012

Day 120 Saturday January 27, 2012

We have had such a great day! Chey has had the OBCA winter baseball clinic all day while I was completely lazy this morning then enjoyed myself doing some shopping. The girls have had basketball games but my awesome parents took them so Chey & I could have some time to ourselves.
Our evening activities included hanging out with some of our best friends, Emily & Rennie. Always good times & lots of laughs!
My brother & his girlfriend Melissa took the girls to Celebration Station for the evening. They are all smiles!
Thanks Matt & Melissa, hope you guys enjoyed the girls as much as they enjoyed hanging out with y'all!
Love my family so much! Even though we weren't all together at one time I'm so glad we all got to spend some time together this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment