10/05/2011

Day #1 Saturday, October 1, 2011

We're baaaack!! Its been way too long since I have done our blog & I have been very disappointed in myself. I didn't finish my project I started last year to take one (or more) pictures everyday for a year. So, I'm determined to do it this time!
Hope you all enjoy!!




Today has been a busy day for the Grahams. I ran in a 5k in Chickasha today, hence the shirt. The race was to benefit cystic fibrosis. I ran with my friends, Christy & Angie for the first time & I'm so glad I did, they made me work a little harder which I needed!

Taygan's softball team started a tournament in Del City as well. They lost the first one & tied the second one. They all played very well & Taygan was on fire at the plate. Love watching these girls & seeing how far they have come in a year! This is the 2 Tay's on the team, Taygan & Taylor, so sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment