9/05/2010

Day #97 September 5, 2010



Words can't describe how proud, thankful, and happy for this day. My sweet baby girl got baptized at our church this morning. I know she is only 6, but she started talking about it several months ago and how do you tell someone no when they feel like God is calling them to do that. We haven't pressured either of the girls to take that step of faith, so I really believe she understands what this means, otherwise why would she be interested. I think a parents greatest joy is for their children to become a Christian & all that it entails. I know that for us it makes our hearts full of pride & joy. Thank you Lord for your amazing grace & love!!

But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! I bet you guys are way more than proud...there's just not a word for it!

    ReplyDelete